Saturday, May 8, 2010

Beated by Father because of Kedar




It was a day when we were writing test of khatkar sir of maths in second semester.On that day,one of my friends kedar and mayur was reading "MIRCH MASALA" an adult fun.i said some words to kedar about his activities and said to write test.he was so busy in reading and watching that book so the result of that he didnt written that test.in between these i got his pen and thrown away it.kedar at his home told his father that we didnt allow him to write the test and thrown away his pen and said abuse words to him and on family.his father came on my home and shouted on me.then my father and whole family beated me for that works "WHICH WAS NOT DONE BY ME AND WAS NOT MY FAULT AND MISTAKE".yahi zindagi hai yaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment