Friday, August 19, 2011

David Beckham

Here are some motivational words by one of the great footballer in the history of football -DAVID BECKHAM. i think you will like it.

1)"One thing will not change -- we will be going out to win.”

2)"People don't think I've got the brains to be that clever.”

3)"It's my responsibility to walk around the hotel with a big smile on my face and not worry about what's happened in the last game,”

4) “From the word go, we're going to try and hit them as hard as we can,”

5)“People react to criticism in different ways, and my way is definitely to come out fighting.”

6)"We stay as a Team. I might be England captain, but that doesn't mean I get treated differently".

SOURCE:
http://www.motivationalblog.net/2011/04/david-beckham-famous-quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment